Safety Technical Operating Rules For Mine Steel Arch Support
1. The hydraulic support worker must be familiar with the performance, structure, principle and hydraulic control system of the hydraulic support, familiar with the basic operation and hydraulic knowledge of fitters and hoists, master this operating procedure, be able to maintain the hydraulic Steel Arch Support according to the perfect standard, and understand the roof management and operation. Maintenance methods, learn to master the "working face operation rules", and go to work with a certificate after passing the training and examination.
2. It is strictly forbidden to operate the Steel Arch Support when the stop valve and isolation valve of the hydraulic system are closed.
3. The stand should be kept in good condition, otherwise it is not allowed to operate the stand.
4. Hydraulic support workers should work closely with shearer drivers. If the distance between the shearer and the lagging shearer exceeds the "operation rules", the shearer driver should be required to stop cutting coal first.
5. Master the reasonable height of the Support Arch: the maximum support height should be less than 100mm of the maximum design height of the Support Arch, and the minimum support height should be greater than 200mm of the minimum design height of the Support Arch. When the actual mining height of the working face does not meet the above requirements, measures should be taken before moving the frame. The extension lengths of the mechanical extension sections of the vertical columns in the Mine Roof Support should be basically the same, and the stroke of the movable column should ensure that the Mine Roof Support is not "crushed to death".
6. The valve group, column and jack used in the bracket are generally not allowed to be dismantled and inspected in the well, but can be replaced as a whole. Before replacement, shrink the cylinder body as short as possible, and install dust caps at the joints in time.
7. The pipelines passing through the Mine Roof Support must be hung and arranged neatly, and there shall be no smashing, pressing, squeezing, burying and kinking phenomenon, otherwise the Steel Arch Support is not allowed to be operated.