Preparation And Inspection Of U-shaped Steel Arch Support For Installation And Configuration
Preparation and inspection of U-shaped Steel Arch Support for installation and configuration
Steel Arch Support Prepare.
(1) Tools: wrenches, pliers, screwdrivers, casings, hammers, handles, etc.
(2) Spare parts: U-shaped pins, high and low sealing rings, high and low pressure pipes, common joints, elbows, etc.
Steel Arch Support examine.
(1) Whether the front end of the Support Arch or between the racks is in danger of falling off the roof or the side of the piece.
(2) Whether the bracket is skewed, inverted, or biting, whether the distance between the Support Archs meets the regulations, whether the contact between the top beam and the top plate is tight, whether the Mine Roof Support is in a straight line or swinging its head and tail, whether the working state of the top beam and the cover beam is normal, etc.
(3) Structural parts: whether the top beam, cover beam, side shield, jack, column, push rod, base box, etc. are dry welded, broken, deformed, whether there is connection and falling off, whether the screws are loose, pressed, twisted, etc.
(4) Hydraulic parts: whether the high and low pressure hoses are damaged, squeezed, twisted, stretched, broken, whether the valve group is leaking, whether the operating handle is complete, flexible and reliable, whether it is placed in the middle stop position, and whether the pipe joint Whether it is broken or not, whether the U-shaped Mine Roof Support is qualified.
(5) Whether the connection between the jack, the bracket and the scraper conveyor is firm and reliable. The front scraper conveyor is strictly prohibited from soft connection.